SUPPORT LOGIN

(Login and registration now occur through the store.)

LOGIN OR CREATE ACCOUNT

We're still experiencing some difficulties with our new unified login - sorry for the inconvenience!.

Wood Turned Handles!

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #15578 by Anita Cross
Wood Turned Handles! was created by Anita Cross
While I love the Wenge wood handles and toggles, the wood in our kitchen is rather lighter. A wood turner friend made these for us using Thuya burr wood. I am absolutely over the moon with the results and thought I’d share here!!

2019 L-R / Thuya burr handles / 1998 La Pavoni / KafatekConic & MAX / HG-1 / OCD / Pullman Big Step / B Plus stirrer / Wenge Lev Tamp / PuqPress / BG Pitchers / LW Bean Cellars / 15/18g vst / IMS 35μM / HotTop / Mildred's Bar Towels / Kalita and Stag p/over /
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Reiss Gunson. Reason: i attached the images to your post so the images now appear in the post. your first few posts need me to manually approve them, but after that they will appear automatically. r.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #15579 by Frans Goddijn
Replied by Frans Goddijn on topic Wood Turned Handles!
Beauties!

L1-P, L-R, Compak R120 & E8, Pavonis, Rocket, Mazzer, Fracino Roastilino & PXG4, Coffee-Tech FZ-94, Tonino, VSTlab IV, Acaia scales, Pencil tampers

More
1 year 3 months ago #15580 by Anita Cross
Replied by Anita Cross on topic Wood Turned Handles!

Anita Cross wrote: While I love the Wenge wood handles and toggles, the wood in our kitchen is rather lighter. A wood turner friend made these for us using Thuya burr wood. I am absolutely over the moon with the results and thought I’d share here!!

Thank you very much, Reiss :)

2019 L-R / Thuya burr handles / 1998 La Pavoni / KafatekConic & MAX / HG-1 / OCD / Pullman Big Step / B Plus stirrer / Wenge Lev Tamp / PuqPress / BG Pitchers / LW Bean Cellars / 15/18g vst / IMS 35μM / HotTop / Mildred's Bar Towels / Kalita and Stag p/over /

More
1 year 3 months ago #15581 by Anita Cross
Replied by Anita Cross on topic Wood Turned Handles!

Frans Goddijn wrote: Beauties!

Yes! And adorning The most beautiful lever out there :)

Time to create page: 0.590 seconds