Please FaceTime/Skype

More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #7276 by Reiss Gunson
Reiss Gunson created the topic: Please FaceTime/Skype
just off a FaceTime call with owner Michael Hart

it went well, as it always does with FaceTime & Skype

why? because a picture really is worth a 1000 words, and a video 1000 to the power of 1000 words

it simply removes any opportunity for ambiguity and misunderstanding as i can see the issues with my own eyes

my suggestion is you call me, we sort the problem, and then you post a note on it to the forum afterwards if you wish

it is also a great service for people considering a LONDINIUM machine as I can demonstrate the machine to you as if you were in the room

i am available for a much wider range of hours than the 9-5 of a 'normal' business

i am available in the evenings and weekends, although not continuously so you just need to arrange it with me

the time zone differences actually work really well as a result

don't struggle in silence, call (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Reiss Gunson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #11640 by Richard Wendell
Richard Wendell replied the topic: Please FaceTime/Skype
Reiss,
I just wanted to thank you, again, for facetiming with me to lead me through installation of the new safety valve. It was a pleasure getting to know you and I learned quite a bit in the process.

For those customers who might be shy about face timing with Reiss, I encourage you to take him up on this offer. Reiss is highly available and even enjoys helping customers with their issues. I wish other manufacturers would offer such an phenominal level of service.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Richard (from NYC)

More
1 year 3 months ago #11809 by Reiss Gunson
Reiss Gunson replied the topic: Please FaceTime/Skype
thank you richard.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds